Cargando...
Notificaciones Password  Username

Regresar CPortada - Mas que un foro, tu Comunidad.  »  Interés general  » Redes Sociales
Actualizar esta página Justin Bieber on YouTube
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:

Responder al tema

Herramientas Justin Bieber on YouTube 2x97uModos de visualización Justin Bieber on YouTube 2x97u

Justin Bieber on YouTube UFXmlYjJustin Bieber on YouTube ZcHKMjL
(#1)
Old  Supervisor
">
Miko
Supervisor
Miko
38711722805/02/2009PeruMy dream is you.https://i.imgur.com/Nh2lbrq.png

Justin Bieber on YouTube Empty Justin Bieber on YouTube - 23/10/2010, 3:28 pm

Account YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/kidrauhl

Nombre:Justin Bieber
Reproducciones del canal:49562050
Reproducciones totales de vídeos subidos:243985748
Estilo:R&B
Antigüedad:15 de enero de 2007
Última fecha de visita:hace 1 semana
Suscriptores:792379
Sitio web: http://www.bieberfever.com
Hi everyone, my name is Justin Bieber.

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE HERE, SUBSCRIBE AND CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR NEW VIDEOS!!

www.justinbiebermusic.com

Myspace
www.myspace.com/justinbieber

Facebook Fan Page
www.facebook.com/justinbieber

Twitter
www.twitter.com/justinbieber

Thx so much to everyone for all the subscriptions and all the positive support. I really appreciate it.

BIO:

An old soul is the last thing you would expect to find inside Justin Bieber. But all it takes is one listen to the 15 year-old soul-singing phenomenon to realize that he is light years ahead of his manufactured pop peers.

After posting dozens of homemade videos on YouTube in 2007, where the multi-talented Bieber put his impeccable spin on songs from artists like Usher, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin racked up over 10,000,000 views purely from word of mouth.

I started singing about three years ago, says the Canadian native who grew up an only child in Stratford, Ontario. I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasnt taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place.

In an effort to share his victory with his loved ones, Justin began posting his performance footage online. I put my singing videos from the competition on YouTube so that my friends and family could watch them, he says. But it turned out that other people liked them and they started subscribing to them. Thats how my manager found me. He saw me on YouTube and contacted my family and now Im signed!

Seven months after Justin started posting his videos online, former So So Def marketing executive Scooter Braun flew the then 13-year old singer to Atlanta, GA to meet with his elite colleagues. As if Justins natural singing talent wasnt enough to impress Scooters inner circle, Braun knew Bieber was also a self-taught musician who plays the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.

Right when we flew into Atlanta, Scooter drove us to the studio and Usher was there in the parking lot, remembers Bieber. That was my first time ever being out of Canada so I went up to him and was like, Hey Usher, I love your songs, do you want me to sing you one? He was like, No little buddy, just come inside, its cold out.

All it took was a short time online for Usher to realize he was in the company of a future superstar. A week later Usher flew me back to Atlanta, says Bieber. I sang for him and his people and he really wanted to sign me then and there but I still had a meeting with Justin Timberlake who also wanted to sign me. It turned out Ushers deal was way better. He had L.A. Reid backing him up and Scooter has alot of connections and is really smart. I always tease Usher now and remind him he how he blew me off the first time we met.

In October of 2008, Justin Bieber officially signed to a joint venture between Usher and Scooter Braun's new label RBMG and Island Records. His debut album, My World is an intimate look into the mind of a budding young renaissance man. With production from star hit men like The Dream and Tricky Stewart who produced Umbrella for Rihanna and Beyonces latest smash, Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Justin has everything he needs to achieve pop supremacy.

His first single, One Time produced by Tricky, is about one of Justins favorite topics, puppy love. Usher joins Justin on First Dance where the two share verses on a song that Bieber describes as, A slow groovy song that people can dance to. On the Midi-Mafia produced Down to Earth Justin digs deep to talk about growing up. Bigger finds the teenaged singer maturing at a steady rate, while motivating his listeners to strive for their goals.

Im looking forward to influencing others in a positive way, says Justin. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it. I grew up below the poverty line; I didnt have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college and just become a better person.

A virtually untapped well of natural artistic talent, Justin Bieber is primed to be a solid force in music for many years to come. I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and its not corny, he says. I think I can grow as an artist and my fans will grow with me. And just think, hes just getting started. Acerca de mí: Thank you guys soo much for all the messages, comments, fan pics and videos and all the support. I respond as much as I can so if you didnt get a reply I'm sorry but keep trying. Its really hard to keep up! My first single is called "ONE TIME" and is on ITUNES NOW so make sure you check it out and spread the word for me. Thanks.

My official sites are listed above. Join me and If you're talking to anybody that says they are me on sites other than these, they're lying.

Love you guys and thank you for the support

-Justin

P.S. Leave me video ideas in the comments box !! Add me as a friend first so you can comment.

BOOKING INFO-
Creative Arts Agency
mcoffice@caa.com

Compañía discográfica:SchoolBoy/ RBMG/ Island Def Jam

Tipo de etiqueta:Gran compañía discográficaInfluencias:Craig David, Usher Boyz II Men, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Elliott Yamin,
País:Canadá

Justin Bieber on YouTube UFXmlYjJustin Bieber on YouTube ZcHKMjL
(#2)
Old  Hacha de Piedra doble
">
Sasilia
Hacha de Piedra doble
Sasilia
177468905/05/2010Puerto Rico

Justin Bieber on YouTube Empty Re: Justin Bieber on YouTube - 24/10/2010, 8:07 am

Justin es chico lindo me gusta
:lol:

Comentar con facebook:
Justin Bieber on YouTube Imagen11
 » Temas similares en otros foros
» Selena Gómez se burla de Justin Bieber en YouTube
» El Justin Bieber Peruano
» Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
» Justin Bieber - Fa La La ft. Boyz II Men
» Chris Brown - Next To You ft. Justin Bieber